According to estimates of Fact.MR in its new research analysis, the global market for spray polyurea elastomers will reflect an impressive 9.6% volume CAGR during the period 2017 to 2026. Nearly US$ 2,760 Mn worth of spray polyurea elastomers are envisaged to be sold across the globe by 2026-end. Analysis on Sherwin Williams, Huntsman Corporation, Specialty Products Inc., and other prominent participants operating in the global spray polyurea elastomers has been incorporated in the report.
Secondary contamination will continue to prevail as dominant application of spray polyurea elastomers. These elastomers seek extensive application in countering surface degradation in secondary containments, which if ignores might lead to system failures in industrial settings. Paints, rubber linings, and other exterior protection systems are not as durable and reliable as polymers such as polyurea. These materials, unlike polyurea, absorb and release substances, thereby generating contaminant.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=717
Exterior protection systems such as rubber linings and paints impart comparatively lower corrosion and abrasion protection than spray polyurea elastomers. Chemically aggressive fluids seek and exploit vulnerabilities in paint and rubber linings. On the other hand, spray polyurea elastomers are resilient to these fluids, and are devoid of splitting even in harsh weather, which in turn offers excellent safeguarding of secondary containments.
Robust Investments in Mining & Construction to Place North America at the Forefront of Spray Polyurea Elastomers Market
Corrosion protection and abrasion resistance attributes of spray polyurea elastomers have been driving their demand in mining-related equipment and facilities. Erosion protection, waterproofing, and concrete surface protection are other key characteristics of polyurea that have fuelled their adoption in the construction sector. With robust balance sheets across the mining sector, miners in North America are adhering to an investment-led approach, which in turn has given birth to a renewed focus on constructing portfolios that lead to sustainable shareholder returns.
President Trump’s recent orders for reducing the dependency on imported imperative minerals is highly likely to spark activity by the U.S. miners for considering exploration assets both inside and outside of the region, along with upstream & downstream collaborative ventures. In addition, major mining companies are eyeing investment in Canada’s gold mining sector that provides immense government support and a favorable macroeconomic environment.
Future seems promising for construction firms in the U.S., driven primarily by trends such as building information modelling (BIM), internet of things (IoT), and proliferation of ecommerce with regard to construction & building materials. The Canadian economy witnessed significant deceleration on the coattails of decreased commodities and oil prices. Despite external challenges, the government in Canada made infrastructure spending of nearly US$ 11.9 Bn for social infrastructure, public transit infrastructure, and housing, and these projects are expected to witness completion by 2019-end.
Such robust investments in the mining and construction sector in North America point at the region’s dominance with regard to adoption of spray polyurea elastomers in the upcoming years. According to a new Fact.MR research study, the global spray polyurea elastomers market is set to record a splendid 10.2% value CAGR between the period of forecast 2017 and 2026. Over 291,000 tons of spray polyurea elastomers are expected to be sold worldwide by 2026-end.
View Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/717/spray-polyurea-elastomers-market
Spray Polyurea Elastomers Market: Notable Developments by Key Stakeholders
- Specialty Products Inc., which has perceived continued success in the market, has recently launched an innovative one-step waterproofing and concrete resurfacing solution, called Aquaseal Hi-Rise X3™. This elastomeric bridging polyurea forms a monolithic surface on concrete walls or slabs, which reduces the material cost and project labor by eliminating the time- & cost-intensive application process of concrete primer, dry sacking, or mortar filling.
- Vector Construction Inc.’s recent product – VersaFlex VF 380 is 100% solids spray polyurea elastomer developed for sturdy applications. VF 380 is an odorless, volatile-free system, which delivers reduced shrinkage with improved elongation attributes. VF 380 is an excellent polyurea elastomer for applications where resilience and durability are of prime importance such as in geotextile coatings, and liners.
- Dow Thailand Group partnered with Thanavut Composite Company Limited in 2017, and introduced a new series of spray polyurea elastomers, coating solutions developed for protecting and extending the life of substrates. The high-performance polyurea elastomer innovation by this business partnership ensures fast cure, superior bond strength and excellent flexibility for industrial applications.
- Arma Coatings, a leading producer of specialty coatings, has unveiled its Arma 901 series, a two-component spray polyurea elastomer system, which can be used in applications surrounded by harsh environmental conditions. Arma 901 series comprises non-hydrophobic products that impart excellent abrasion resistance and chemical resistance, which in turn offer excellent elongation.
- Fosroc Polyurea WPE, a new polyurea elastomer developed by Fosam Company Limited, is 100% solids, spray-applied, rapid curing, two-component, flexible polyurea system. Fosroc Polyurea WPE, designed particularly for protective coating and waterproofing applications, is non-toxic and suitable for utilization in equipment that have direct contact with drinking water.
Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
1.1. Summarizing Key Findings
1.2. Opportunity Assessment
1.3. Highlighting Action Area – Wheel of Fortune
- Global Spray Polyurea Elastomers Market Overview
2.2. Market Definition and Scope
2.3. Market Taxonomy and Segments Captured
- Global Spray Polyurea Elastomers Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (tons) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2. Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Forecast Factors and Relevance of Impact
- Global Spray Polyurea Elastomers Market Dynamics
- Supply Chain and Value Chain Assessment
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/305/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.